An unauthorized autobiography, if I knew I was writing this, I would sue myself out of existence... ;)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can haz Deviated Septum?

I went to an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor) today. (I clear my throat a lot and was gently advised by my boss to have it seen about.) After waiting forever, he said that I have a deviated septum and that my ears are inflamed inside my head and pushing into the sinus cavity. This is causing post nasal drip. He gave me a prescription.

Also he wants me to have a sleep test as he is afraid that I have Sleep Apnea. Yay me.

1 Comments:

Blogger -R. said...

I just had surgery to correct my deviated septum and a few other anatomical abnormalities in my nose. It has not been a pleasant experience, but I can breathe better already. I hope you get things worked out. :) Thanks for the well wishes and follow on Twitter. Love your blog.
-@rdweatherly

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home