An unauthorized autobiography, if I knew I was writing this, I would sue myself out of existence... ;)

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

FusionFall

So I started playing FusionFall Beta (Cartoon Network's new game) and I love it. I know it's supposed to be for kids, or whatever, but trust me when I say, I am not the only adult who plays it (not that I really care anyway, but still) I checked the AdultSwim boards, and there are players there.

Any of you who know me, know that I am no fan of MMO's. The thing I like about FusionFall is that while technically it is an MMO, it plays like a real game, you really don't have to interact with any live players, just the Computer ones, and since I am a huge fan of many of the CN shows (though mosttttly the older ones) It's so cool to talk to Dexter, Mandark, Numbuh 5, The Ed Boys...man I love this game... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home