An unauthorized autobiography, if I knew I was writing this, I would sue myself out of existence... ;)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Product Review: MEElectronic's MiniMEE: Addendum

Well, I have something to add. After further usage of the MiniMEE, it really only seems to lose track of where the last play was when the file is really big, or the length really long. I have been listening to an audio book that has lots of short (45 minute) chapters. The MP3 player did not lose place one time. I will experiment further, and have software that can split MP3's into smaller pieces, but for the regular user this might be a bit much.

The other thing I have noticed is that the battery stays at full a long time, but when it starts to go down, it goes pretty fast.

All in all, for the moment,,, I am more pleased with it than I was....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home